Employer: ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems, desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
• Monitors and maintains the use of software and hardware system
• Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups
• Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software, service packs and antivirus software
• Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement
• Perform on-site and remote technical support
• Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources
• Maintains excellent communication with the Corporate IT Department on all tasks and projects
• Creates and maintains good technical documentation
• Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule
• Performs other duties as assigned
Educational Qualifications and Experiences:
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1-3 years of experience required in technology fields, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Negotiable on the basis of knowledge, competencies and experiences in relevant field.
How to Apply:
Applicant who consider him/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send the soft copy of your CV along with application, attached passport size photograph and contact details to the CEO, ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, at this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview.