Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning of audit assignments i.e. information gathering, risk assessment and analysis, internal con-
trols review, determining scope and objectives, audit strategy and approach
• Carry out financial, operational, administrative and information system audits
• Carry out special audits and investigations
• Review management accounts and generate regular exceptional analysis reports
• Review economy and efficiency in use of company resources
• Preparation of assignment reports for review by the Nation Media Group Head of Audit
• Reporting key findings to the MCLAudit Committee
• Regular follow up of recommendations/action points and preparation of status reports
Knowledge and skills required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized institution CPA (T) or ACCA finalist or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of relevant working experience in a reputable organization or audit firm
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Knowledge in the use of electronic audit file management system and CAATs (Computer Aided Audit Techniques) will be an added advantage
• CISA and/or CIA qualification is desirable
• Experience in SAP or DTI systems will be an added advantage.
• A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV with three reputable referees and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact to;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.