Job Title: Information and Communications Technology Specialist
Employer: Dar es Salaam Corridor Committee (DCC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with other department heads, provide required IT hardware and software for the smooth and efficient running of all Secretariat functions;
• Supervise IT functions in the development, implementation and utilization of the Corridor Performance Monitoring system (CPMS);
• Develop and institute requisite procedures, access controls and other measures to maintain data integrity and security;
• Perform network and database administration and maintenance to ensure minimum downtime of essential systems.
Qualifications and experience:
• Degree in IT or related qualification;
• Knowledge and experience of network and database administration;
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience at managerial level;
• Knowledge of programming desirable.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send an application in PDF format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy to: email@example.com, specifying the position being applied for in the subject of the email, and attach the most recent Curriculum Vitae, with names of three (3) professional referees, including copies of relevant certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.