Employer: African Barrick Gold (ABG)
Duty Station: Shinyanga, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Authorization to fill or create a position
• Creating and placing Job Adverts (internally and externally) Short Listing (Screening) Applications
• Conducting Targeted Selection Competency Based Interviews Conducting Background Checks
• Job Offer Process
• On-boarding Process
• Maintaining up-to-date Recruitment Process Filing and Record Keeping Compiling Recruitment Reports - weekly and monthly recruitment trackers
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Advanced Diploma I University Degree in Human Resources
• Competency Based Targeted Selection Interview Training Certification or any other recruitment related certification will be advantageous
• Previous recruitment experience or practical training will be advantageous.
• Applicants must be fluent in English, and possess good written and verbal skills. Computer Literacy is essential - MS Office Suite etc.
• Previous experience on Taleo or a similar Applicant Tracking System would be desirable.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills Able to manage multiple responsibilities I tasks
• Honesty & Integrity
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Globally aware, strong business acumen and knowledge of best organizational effectiveness and human resources management practices
• These positions will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail email@example.com
African Barrick Gold has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. If you are not contacted by African Barrick Gold within Thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
African Barrick Gold is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management.