Employer: Capital Markets & Securities Authority (CMSA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 1st May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in handling disciplinary matters for junior staff; Collect, analyze and keep employment records;
• Assist in attending staff matters regarding recruitments, confirmation, promotions and internal transfers;
• Assist in preparation of performance reports and compiling and updating personal particulars for employees;
• Assist in coordinating orientation and induction programs; Assist in processing staff welfare issues;
• Assist in the interpretation of the scheme of service, staff regulations and various acts related to employees;
• Assist in conducting research, analyses and making estimates for the number of employees requiring training;
• Assist in monitoring of daily staff attendance
• Assist in maintaining regular servicing of office equipment in liaison with procurement unit; Supervise cleanliness of office premises;
• Coordinate security, staff welfare and safety matters,
• Doing any other duties as may be assigned by her/his superior.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree either in Public Administration, Management, Sociology, Manpower Planning or Human Resources Management from a recognized University.
• Applicants who attended Lawson Training will have an added advantage.
• Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution's Salary Scale.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate
Professional certificates from respective boards
One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they
have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/0/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their'reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for
xv. Deadline for application is 01th May, 2014 at 3:30 p.m
xvi. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvii. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xviii. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xix. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
How to Apply:
Application letters should be posted to the following address. Hand delivery is not acceptable:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar es Salaam.
Katibu Sekretarieti ya Ajira katika Utumishi wa Umma
S. L. P 63100,
Dar es Salaam.