Employer: Exact Manpower Consulting
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
• Implements and provides human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
• Assists with human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Provides job candidates by screening and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets;
• Assists with reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information;
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Maintaining Employee Files
• Orienting Employees
• Benefits Administration
• Interviewing screening Skills
• Supply Management
How to Apply:
Apply to: Recruitment Department
Exact Manpower Consulting