Job Title: Financial Administrator
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 5th May 2014
• Maintains financial records for the Company by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles general bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts;
• Adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
• Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Must be proficient in (Tally)
• Good Math Skills
• Accounting (an advantage)
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Quality Focus
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs to: email@example.com