Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
Employer: ADD International
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Financial Management, accounting and control
• Support annual external Audit by availing needed documents and provide explanations to external Auditors when needed to ensure smooth year- end audit exercise
• Human Resources, Office Management and administrative support
• Procurement, stores management and logistics related functions
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or Advanced Diploma in Certified Accountancy from recognised higher learning Institution(s).
• At least 5 years experience in finance and accounting in a multi donor- funded Programme.
• Proper knowledqe of funds management, ability to prepare Financial Statement and reports,
• Proper knowledge of MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, outlook e.t.c.
• Knowledge and experience of using computerised Accounting Packages especially PS Financials or similar system (s) such as Sun would be an asset
• Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent command in both English and Swahili is a prerequisite
• Knowledge of Tanzania's extant Labour Laws and other industrial relations would be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above outlined criteria should apply in writing through the postal or e-mail address indicated below enclosing the following:
Typed application letter stating why you think you are be best candidate for the post
Typed detailed CV with three names of referees with their contact details including telephone numbers and/or e-mail address
Copies of relevant certified certificates and testimonial to support application(s)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ADD International is an equal employer and offers competitive packages to right candidate. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Finance &Administrative Manager
ADD International Tanzania Programme