Employer: Dar es Salaam Corridor Committee (DCC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To develop and maintain procedures and controls for efficient utilization of
• project and Secretariat resources;
• Preparation of budgets;
• Preparation of financial statements and reports, using international financial reporting standards;
• Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and other legal commitments;
• Supervising procurement functions for the Secretariat;
• Managing the Secretariat's human resource functions.
Qualifications and experience:
• Master's degree in Finance, Business and recognized professional certification (such as CPA,ACCA,CMA);
• Minimum 5 years in financial and administration management in a reputable organization, coupled with an impeccable track record of ethical and professional standing;
• Knowledge/experience of accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) application;
• Knowledge/ experience with financial and accounting software applications.
• Knowledge of relevant accounting practices and laws.
• Knowledge of procurement procedures for donor-funded projects desirable;
• Previous experience in managing donor-funded accounts desirable;
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send an application in PDF format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy to: email@example.com, specifying the position being applied for in the subject of the email, and attach the most recent Curriculum Vitae, with names of three (3) professional referees, including copies of relevant certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.