Job Title: Engineering Manager
Employer: Coca-Cola Kwanza, Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2014
• Enforce maintenance strategies, systems and guidelines.
• Formulate and manage the engineering budget.
• Manage plant & equipment capital investment plan, both short & long term.
• Manage staff performance.
• Perform due diligence on all engineering systems and processes.
• Ensure all facilities meet all OHAS Act, Coca-Cola and other legal requirements (specifically with respect to machinery an buildings).
• Maintain engineering packaging and infrastructural assets.
• Compile and maintain quality system policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Oversee spares and stores inventory policies.
• Drive improvement programs to increase the reliability of equipment.
• Adopts best practices for asset care within the Operation.
• Ensure alignment between asset care systems and TPM.
• Individual would require a qualification in Engineering (B Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial)
• 5 years relevant experience in engineering in manufacturing environment. FMCG (Bottling experience) would be preferred
• Proven business acumen, Thorough knowledge of engineering principles;
• Strong in systems and governance/Compliance. Good interpersonal and people management (coaching and mentoring) skills.
• Strong analytical, numerical & planning skills are essential
• SAP skills and knowledge would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants, please apply through our careers website at www.cocacolasabco.com or send to: email@example.com by