Job Title: Engineering Manager
Employer: Tanzania Breweries Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead asset care strategy as per manufacturing way principles
• Ensure application documented standards
• Develop and update engineering standards through hub technical
• Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
• Manage safety, housekeeping and environmental standards - Management Level
• Employee's development (Asset Care & ATM skills including Coswin, PLC and Software skills & CAP progress)
• Manage and apply HR processes
• Ensure a healthy employee relations climate
• Implement performance management
• Manage plant, process and systems J
• Manage budgeting process
• Costs Control (Maintenance Cost per HI to benchmarks, Spares stockholding levels &Utilities cost)
• Review financial results
Education: Min - BSc Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) Ideal- Additional business qualification
• Legal: Registered Engineer
• Training: Min - Ideal- 6-9 months on the job training.
Other attributes include Good Leadership quality, Project management skills, Assertive, Influencing skills, Maintenance planning, Credibility, reliability and trustworthy. 2-3 Years experience as a Packaging or Brewing & Utilities Engineer, Prior experience in a FMCG environment and Good knowledge of modern Asset care principles.
How to Apply:
Qualified persons Interested should write to us in confidence and include copies of their University results/certificate/other relevant qualifications together with their latest CVs to: the Human Resources Business Partner- Arusha Plant.