Job Title: Driver II
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Drives University vehicles.
• Maintains logbooks.
• Ensures safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools.
• Maintains disciplined behavior smartness and proper conduct in rendering services. Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools.
• Reports promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle.
• Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters and collecting mail.
• Checks validity of insurance, TLB, Plying fees, etc and reports the same to the Transport Officer for necessary action.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English plus a valid Class C Driving Licence and working experience of at least four years in a similar position. Must also possess Trade Test Grade II in Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Driver Grade II Certificate from .a recognised Institution such as NIT or VETA.
Age limit: Not above 45 years
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.