Job Title: Direct Sales Coordinator
Employer: Iris Executive Development Centre
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads and motivates all Internal and Contract Direct Sales Representatives in Door-to-Door activity to meet or exceed corporate/regional sales goals.
• Periodically develops account forecasts.
• Assigns territories customer sales opportunities and sales goals to individual Direct Sales Representatives based on their skill levels and on corporate/regional sales goals (quotas plus key sales objectives) for the system.
• Sets direction and maintains focus of direct reports.
• Coordinate effectively with operational and installation counterparts to ensure high quality customer service.
• Work with the Regional Sales Coordinators to ensure customer leads received from their direct reports and passed on to the Direct Sales Representatives as appropriate.
• Support Direct Sales Representatives to ensure sales goals are achieved in alignment with corporate/regional sales strategies.
• Contacts Direct Sales Representatives to discuss results and coaches them on their performance (including sales skills).
• Conducts reviews of direct reports to ensure that performance standards are met and, if not, takes immediate action to improve performance level.
• Maintains effective utilization performance and career development of Direct Sales Representatives in all targeted areas.
• Sign off on commission reports for Direct Sales Representatives.
• Update real time with all required customer information in a timely manner.
• Ensures that Direct Reports use and update real time with all required customer information in a timely fashion.
• Serves as a subject matter expert and/or on selected customer sales.
• Controls expenses while meeting or exceeding revenue goals and maximizing product margin.
• Sales strategy development
• Market intelligence gathering and dissemination
• Leading/managing sales agents
• Developing Corporate sales proposals
• Coaching for effective sales delivery
• Market penetration and growth in market share due to business opportunities being developed and expanded
• Effective sales tracking and management
• Visible brand image in the market
• Optimized sales force distribution throughout the country
• Sales agent profiling. Effectiveness and motivation
• Able to deal effectively with variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment and self-confidence.
Qualifications and Training:
• Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing. A post-graduate diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years sales experience management in the service industry FMCG
• Experience in writing, coordinating and producing competitive sales proposals.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Working with minimal supervision while meeting tight deadlines
• Computer Literate (Excel and Access), Basic proficiency in work processing and spreadsheets.
• Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscribers data.
• Skills in preparing detailed reports
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong administrative and supervisory skills.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Coaching and Development
• Managing Accountability
• Customer Focus
• Performance Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
How to Apply:
Send your CV to: email@example.com