Job Title: Corporate Social Responsibility Programme Manager
Employer: New Forests Company
Duty Station: Iringa, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 12th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Corporate Social Responsibility Programme Manager (CSR PM) drives the community development strategy for NFC in Tanzania, providing leadership, strategic direction, and effective and practical on the ground management of the implementation and improvement of the program and its outcomes. The CSR PM would be based in Iringa and would be responsible for all CSR investments in and around all the plantations and processing plants from Iringa to Kilolo and Njombe.
• Minimum of 7 years professional experience.
• A relevant University degree is essential, master’s degree preferred
• Sound knowledge of development principles and best practice
• Experience with community development in Tanzania
• Ability to convey information via clear and professional written and verbal communications
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks to the business
• Ability to cultivate and foster relationships with stakeholders and partners; and in particular, with local and national government officials
• Regular travel to villages neighboring plantations and overnight stay away from home.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.newforests.net for more information and download the necessary application form under the careers section. Please follow the instructions noted on the application form.