Employer: Tanzania Bureau Of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the Head of Unit
Assists in reporting public criticisms and complaints to the Head of Unit
Assists in meeting TBS visitors and arrange their accommodation
Assists in preparing media programmes
Assists in preparing publicity materials
Assists in preparing publicity manuals
Assists in maintaining media contacts
Assists in arranging for familiarization tours of visitors to the Bureau
Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Unit
Qualifications and experience:
Holders of University Degree or equivalent in Journalism, or Mass Communication or any degree in Social Sciences with a major in mass communication from recognized institutions.
Knowledge in marketing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand
• written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates,
• Testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email
• Addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
• The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. 12
• Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their
• Application letters through their respective employers.
• HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
• This advert can also be viewed on TBS website www.tbs.go.tz.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,