Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employer: Ethical Consultancy
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 6th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g architects)
• Analyzing survey, mapping and materials-testing data with computer modelling software
• Drawing up blueprints, using computer aided design (cad) packages
• Judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
• Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
• Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
• Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
• Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
• More than five years of experience.
• Holder of B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with 1st or upper 2nd class OR
• Masters degree in Civil Engineering
• A working experience in the related field will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All attached documents should either be in Pdf or ms word format.