Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Employer: Winrock International
Duty Station: Tabora, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and report all children Withdrawn and Prevented from child labor for direct beneficiaries.
• Work with the project team to improve the current comprehensive monitoring and evaluation system including child monitoring and tracking.
• Train staff and project team in community based monitoring and data collection.
• Design or adapt current data collection instruments, schedules, analysis methods and applied technologies and utilize existing tools to be provided by the project as appropriate.
• Manage project data collected from communities, including the project database and/or the ClMS.
• Supervise data entry assistants.
• Establish and train Community Activists, community monitoring committees and government officials as data collectors.
• Liaise with external monitoring and evaluation teams for mid-term and final evaluations.
• Assist the Project Director in the country Child labor Monitoring System (ClMS) to harmonize the PROSPER data base with the ClMS and possible International labor Organization and Ministry of Education data bases
• Develop, conduct and/or supervise pre-and post-Awareness Raising assessments and periodic community surveys as relevant
• Other related M&E tasks as appropriate
• At least four years progressively responsible experience in the monitoring and evaluation of international development projects in child labor, education and training or a related field. Related experience can include strategic planning and performance measurement, indicator selection, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies, database management, and knowledge of reporting on child labor incidences.
•Experience training and building the monitoring and evaluation capacity of team members, partners, government stakeholders, school officials and community monitoring committees highly desired.
• Masters degree or equivalent in social sciences or specialized training/certification in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
• Fluency in English and one other local language required.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter before 10th April, 2014 through the apply now link below.