Job Title: Planning Officer II
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 9th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops methodologies for data collection on various aspects of University operational programmes. Designs and reviews data collection instruments.
• Analyses and evaluates information gathered.
• Assesses the systems' clientele needs.
• Analyses programme loads and implementation techniques.
• Finds out operational efficiency of the programme using costs and other indicators. Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of First Degree in Economics/Educational Planning/Engineering Management/Statistics or any other relevant field with working experience of at least three years in a similar position, plus lCT skills.
How to Apply:
General Requirements for All Applicants:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
2. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
3. Age limit: Not above 45 years
4. All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School/Institute to which they are applying.
5. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
7. Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.