Job Title: Assistant Accountant II
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Performs a variety of accounting tasks including receiving and paying out cash and cheques.
• Maintains accurate accounts records.
• Prepares trial balance.
• Checks the correctness of claims and retirements ensuring that they are supported by appropriate Authority/evidence.
• Acts as custodian of accountable documents.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Qualification & Experience:
Holder of first Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Professional Module C and D with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.