Job Title: Call Center Operators
Employer: Exact Manpower Consulting
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Must be fluent in Swahili and English
• Customer Focus, Customer Service,
• Data Entry Skills,
• Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication,
• Building Relationships, People Skills,
• Interpersonal Savvy,
• Problem Solving,
How to Apply:
Apply to: the Recruitment Department
Exact Manpower Consulting