Job Title: Assistant Supplies Officer II
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Takes responsibility of physical stocks.
• Conducts physical checks and accounts of received goods.
• Arranges for physical placement i.e. location and banning.
• Arranges packing and deliveries.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of First Degree/Advanced Diploma/Professional Level 111 in Materials Management or Procurement and Logistics Management with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.