Job Title: Assistant Secretary (Regional Secretary)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Assists in coordination of activities of the Union.
• Participates to disseminate workers education, participation and formulation of Workers' Councils at workplaces.
• Assists to formulate and implement workers participation policy at workplaces.
• Evaluates all available information on members and participates in recruiting new members.
• Participates effectively in collection of membership contributions in the zone/region/ district.
• Defends the interest of RAAWU members before courts of law and facilitates arbitrations between members and their employers.
• Performing any other duties of the Union as may be assigned by the Zone Secretary or other superiors.
• Holder of at least a diploma in any field but diplomas in Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management will be considered most.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Attractive salary plus fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
• Within Tanzania Mainland regions.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and resumes to:
The General Secretary
P.O. Box 22532,
Dar Es Salaam