Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 18th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist and advice on preparation on nutritious food to patients.
Conduct training on nutrition to patients, relatives and community at large .
• Advice on policy relating nutrition issues
• Administer the nutrition on patients with malnutrition and ensure their recovery is achieved.
• Conduct on the job training to junior staff and students on diet
• Disseminate information relating to nutrition issues
Collect and interpret data relating to nutrition in the hospital and the area of jurisdiction of the hospital.
• Holder of a Diploma in Nursing from any recognized Institution and has been registered in with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Tanzania. Formal training in human nutrition will be an added advantage.
Salary Scale: PMGSS.6
Age Limit: Not above 45 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance.
Bugando Medical Centre,
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.