Thursday, 10 April 2014
Assistant Internal Auditor II Careers at Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor II – 1 Post
Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
Check books, records and documents of transactions and inventories
Participates in stock taking of Bureau assets
Provides support in executing audit programs as per approved plan
Carries out performance audit through review of the departmental quarter performance reports and provide appropriate guidance
Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Section
Qualifications and experience:
Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
How to Apply:
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand
• written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates,
• Testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email
• Addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
• The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. 12
• Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their
• Application letters through their respective employers.
• HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
• This advert can also be viewed on TBS website www.tbs.go.tz.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,