Job Title: Assistant Financial Accountant
Employer: Tanzania International Container Terminal Services
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• The successful candidate will be responsible in providing support for the delivery of the company's financial accounting function.
• In doing so the candidate will prepare financial reports for' ternal and external reporting requirements, prepare and manage provisions and accruals, manage the fixed asset register by effecting changes timely as and when they occur, carry out bank reconciliations and petty cash, co-ordinate periodic stock taking, process journal entries in accounting system.
• review and reconcile across several General Ledger accounts,
• He/she will also be responsible for other duties which will be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounts or Advanced Diploma in Accounting from a recognized Higher Learning Institutions, with at least 1 year of experience in the Accounts field.
• Theoretical skills based on accounting and finance knowledge Analytical and logic skills
• Quick to learn, adaptable and flexible.
• People, teamwork, and interpersonal communication skills Computer knowledge especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Management and leadership skills
How to Apply:
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply in the strictest confidence to the address below enclosing: _ Application letter
_ Detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of certificates
_ Three referees who will not be contacted without your consent.
Human Resources Manager
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd.
p.o box 71442,
Dar es Salaam.