Ref No:. UTT-MFI/ CCO/0414/09-14
Employer: UTT Microfinance Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Attending visitors/prospective members and investors calling at the 0ffices and giving them appropriate an relevant information;
• Receives members and prospective members inquiries, analyses them requests, provides appropriate information as requested or ascertains who can best provide the information an route the requests/inquiries to the competent officer responsible in ensuring retention of the organization members (customer) base.
• Have a complete knowledge of se vices rendered by UTT-MFI, an complete range of products, taking responsibility to stay update and as for assistance to acquire latest developments;
• Responsible for ensuring retention of the organization's members bas which includes promoting the organization to the existing members;
• Adhere to all company policies, guidelines and ethical business practice while providing services members (prospective members;
• Work with Organization branch Office staff to resolve customer/member problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offering;
• Maintains detailed walk in and activity reports and provide them to the Supervisor on daily basis.
• Conduct follow up phone call to survey respondents who have concern questions or inquiries;
• Receiving Incoming mails, distribution them accordingly and dispatch all out going mails;
• Performs any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor/ senior officers from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Nation Form VI certificate with Ordinary diploma in Customer Care, Business AI ministration.
• At least three (3) yea of practical work experience in customer care from Microfinance I Banking Institutions.
• Computer literacy: Ms. Word, Excel and Access.
• Experience of similar tasks from microfinance institutions would be e added advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested persons are required to apply attaching to their applications current Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates & transcript; including names and full communication addresses (including contact phone numbers) of three referees who can testify to the applicant's academic abilities, working experience and character.
Please send your applications in an envelope clearly marked as “Application for employment at UTT-MFI", quoting the relevant job reference number such that the same reaches to the following address:-
The Chief Executive Officer
UTT Microfinance Plc,
Sukari House, Ground Floor,
Sokoine Drive/Ohio Street,
P. O. Box 5474,
Dar es Salaam.