Ref No: UTT -MFI/ ACO/0414/04-08
Employer: UTT Microfinance Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet with members/loan applicants, receive loan applications and respond to inquiries in respect to product features, loan eligibility, and application processes;
• Prepare loan application and submit it to the Branch Loan Management committee for further action;
• Perform loan orientation to members and sell the existing products and services to prospective members;
• Compiles business information, analyze and provide recommendations; this includes applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility for granting loans;
• Explain to prospective members and the general public the various types of products, services and credit options that are available, as well as the applicable terms and conditions;
• Explain to customers the different types of products, loans and credit options that are available, as well as the applicable terms and conditions;
• Monitors issuance of loans and ensure fully recovery;
• Review and update credit and loan loan collection book;
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to applicable policies;
• Handle members complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them;
• In conjunction with senior managers; recommend review and updates of products, credit policies, procedures and standards;
• Encourage each group to establish the yearly goal and ways to achieve them;
• Provide loan and saving development training to the UTI MFl members;
• Performs any other duties as would be assigned by supervisor/senior officers from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• The holder of this position must have at least a diploma, in any of the following fields; community development, Agro business, Agriculture or Business Administration.
• At least 1 year of practical work experience.
• Experience in reputable Microfinance or Banking institutions will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested persons are required to apply attaching to their applications current Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates & transcript; including names and full communication addresses (including contact phone numbers) of three referees who can testify to the applicant's academic abilities, working experience and character.
Please send your applications in an envelope clearly marked as “Application for employment at UTT-MFI", quoting the relevant job reference number such that the same reaches to the following address:-
The Chief Executive Officer
UTT Microfinance Plc,
Sukari House, Ground Floor,
Sokoine Drive/Ohio Street,
P. O. Box 5474,
Dar es Salaam.