Employer: Dar es Salaam Corridor Committee (DCC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• General office management and administration, ensuring the smooth running of all functions and services;
• Ensuring all office services and utilities are delivered to an acceptable level of service and liaising with suppliers for goods and services on such deliverables;
• Maintain a diary of meetings, visits and task team assignments, in liaison with relevant regional bodies and Secretariat staff;
• Provide logistics support for the organization of meetings and missions.
Qualifications and experience:
• Relevant qualification in Office Administration or Management;
• Knowledge and experience in computer based office organization tools;
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a busy and professional office environment;
• Good command of spoken and writen English.
• Knowledge of French and/ or Swahili desirable.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send an application in PDF format by email to: email@example.com, and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position being applied for in the subject of the email, and attach the most recent Curriculum Vitae, with names of three (3) professional referees, including copies of relevant certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.