Job Title: Accountant
Employer: BRAC Tanzania Finance Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
• Preparation of month end Management Accounts
• Current Account reconciliation & Reconcile field stock account monthly
• Preparation of local purchase orders as required
• Reconcile bank accounts and ensure update of field cash books daily.
• Monitor and review accounting and related systems reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Budgeting and Variance Analysis
• Donor Reporting
• Helping internal, External Audit ,Monitor & review team
• Work on change management process.
• Communicate with the field office staffs regularly
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Masters of Business administration (MBA) in finance/Accounting
• Minimum 2 years’ experience gained in dynamic and deadline oriented organization.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills and fully versed with use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Experience of working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems would be advantageous.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressurized environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good written and Communication skills
• Ability to travel national and internationally on short notice
How to Apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply through email to: email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Women are encourage to apply - BRAC Tanzania Finance LTD is an equal opportunity Employer