Tuesday, 15 April 2014
6 Account Executive Career Opportunities at Event Management Solutions KE in Kenya
Job Title: Account Executive – 6 posts
Employer: Event Management Solutions KE
Duty Station: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania & Rwanda
Application Deadline: 31st April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of proposals, quotations, contracts & invoices
• Digital filing of proposals, quotations, contracts & invoices
• Filing of expense receipts and invoices
• Receiving official vendor correspondence
• Maintaining and updating client & vendor databases
• Logging of current business status
• Preparation of business reports
• Managing business travel requisitions
• Relationship management
• Managing client digital & analogue correspondence
• Follow up of pipeline business
• Meeting clients
• Vendor management
• Vendor sourcing
• Vendor short listing
• Managing vendor correspondence
• Performing vendor inspections
• Financial management
• Preparation of vendor Account receivables and Account Payables
• Event management
• Preparation, maintenance and updating the events calendar
• Performing vendor site, equipment, service & product inspections
• Managing set up and execution of events on ground
• Coordination of various suppliers on ground
• Preparation of event review reports
• Media management
• Maintaining and updating social media platforms
Kenya –English, Swahili
Rwanda- English, French
• Education: Diploma in marketing or any relevant degree from a recognised university
• Experience (required): One year Experience in a hotel preferably in sales,
• Languages: Fluent in both English and Swahili.
• Eloquent in oral and written communication
• Attention to detail in writing
• Strong work ethic
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position, send Your resume with three referees as well as a cover letter in PDF Format in a Zip file as follows 'detailing your reasons for applying for role .
The file must be saved as follows e.g ‘AE_Ke_Application_Anne_Smith’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the application deadline, you will consider your application unsuccessful.
Positions are open to citizens of the respective countries living in those countries or those legally approved to work in those countries.
Do Not Send any attachments of certificates.