Job Title: Records Management Assistant II – 2 Posts
Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
Registration of incoming/outgoing mail
Maintaining records of file movements
Assist in classification of records and boxing
Advise on proper use and storage of records
Ensure confidentiality, security and safety of records
Ensure cleanliness and quality of records
Assist stakeholders in all records matters
Maintain records and files in the registry
Keep files in cabinets and shelves
Address outgoing mail
Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Administration Section
Qualifications and experience:
Possession of Certificate in Records Management from a recognized institution.
How to Apply:
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand
• written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates,
• Testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email
• Addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
• The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. 12
• Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their
• Application letters through their respective employers.
• HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
• This advert can also be viewed on TBS website www.tbs.go.tz.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,