Job Title: CBTSS Specialist – 2 Posts
Employer: Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Play a leading role in developing Job aid for structured intensive adherence counselling.
• Support facilities to conduct mapping of the PLWHA's supportive groups and HBC services providers in their catchment areas. Maintain contact with the sites using the standard adherence procedure in building effective community linkages and ensuring that patient LTFU is kept at minimal among CTC/PMTCT Option + enrolled clients including children.
• Support bidirectional CTC/PMTCT-Community linkages in collaboration with HBC services providers.
• Provide Technical Assistance and guidance to sites/Districts in tracking missed appointees and LTFU.
• Develop more community based approaches for networking and client involvement for enhancing adherence particular of enrolled PMTCT Option B+ and Children.
• Serve as key liaison for CBTSS activities between ART Program and other partners, including Regional and District focal technical persons to maintain follow-up contacts including network with key stakeholders for sharing of best practices.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor Degree or Advance Diploma in health Science (medicine or nursing or community .health) with vast experience in implementing CBTS activities according to the National guidelines.
• At least 3 years experience working with HIV/AIDS programs (ART, HBC, OVC) or community-based project
• Experience on USG-funded health and/or other development programs preferred
• Prior experience in logistics coordination and information management
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Computer literate (particularly in excel, MS word and email) Desire to work effectively in a team oriented environment;
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, three references and daytime telephone numbers to:
Christian Social Services Commission
4 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd
P. O. Box 9433
DAR ES SALAAM
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.