Job Title: Tourism Officer
Employer: Travel Partner
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
• Marketing, client management and development of tourism products
• Planning and communicating a range of information on itineraries, destinations & culture.
• Organizing special and seasonal events and festivals
• Organizing entry to attractions and transportation
• Designing flexible tour packages to meet the needs of different clients
• Undertaking market research with members of the public and visitors to particular attractions
• Attending exhibitions and trade shows
• Overall management of our Dar es Salaam and Mtwara Offices.
Qualification and Experience:
• Holder of a Bachelors degree in Tourism Management or Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality.
• Over 5 years experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of the tourism sector in Tanzania and all major attractions
• High level understanding of Tours and Travel business dynamics
• A self driven, motivated individual who can work under minimum supervision
• An assertive, acting with a sense of urgency person with a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both written and oral.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have what we are looking for, please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please also kindly indicate which area you are applying. I.e. either Dar or Mtwara.