Job Title: Teachers – 5 Posts
Employer: SOS Children's Village Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 9th April 2014
Vacancies: 5 vacancies (1 Primary teacher, 4 secondary teachers for English, Biology/Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics & Geography and laboratory Technician)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Teaching students as per developed lessons plan and schemes of work
• Providing conducive learning environment for all students by observing the children's rights offering to all students an effective education in a stimulating environment provides equality with collaboration and partnership with students, parents/care takers, together with co- workers.
• Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
• Preparing tests, examinations and marking them as per school calendars Acting as a role model to the children
• Holder of Diploma/first degree in the S.A Education/Bsc, Education from any government recognized college in the relevant field of the above mentioned subjects.
• Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
• Eager to work under NGO's working environment
• Self-motivated with proven results oriented teacher.
• Works under minimum supervision
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send your application by letter or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies making you the right candidate for this position, Enclose a detailed updated_ CV, telephone contacts and details of at least 3 referees with their emails, address & phone numbers.
The contacted Candidates for the interview must bring the original certificates and copies of each for attachment.
Closing date is two weeks after the first Advert. Addressed to:-
The National Director
SOS Children's Villages Tanzania
P. O. Box 80462 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania