Employer: Chemonics International Inc.
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th April 2014
• Bachelor's degree in economics, international trade, or business administration, or related field
• Minimum of eight years experience working in private sector development or economic growth projects in East Africa
• Demonstrated management consulting and/or solutions-based business development experience
• Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders in the private sector, international donor groups, and the Government of Tanzania
• Experience working with international donor-funded projects is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• English fluency is required
How to Apply:
Please send electronic submissions to:TanzaniaCDPA@gmail.com by April 4, 2014. Please submit your CV, cover letter, and three, professional references with "Tanzania Country Representative" in the subject line of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.