Monday, 3 March 2014
Stores Administrator Jobs at Security World Technology limited
Job Title: Stores Administrator – 1 position
Employer: Security World Technology limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 5th March 2014
The Main purpose of the Stores Administrator at SWTL is to assist in stock management of various security and safety systems and equipment of the company by ensuring tight stock controls are in place and adhered to.
• Ensure the stock items are clean, systematically arranged and labeled in the store and up to date bin-card system is maintained.
• Ensure proper recording and filing and authorization of goods returned into the Goods returned Note book, items issued for display, samples and demos, faulty items for repair and replacement and also ensure delivery notes are attached.
• Ensuring that returned goods or purchases are returned to the counter/shelves
• Recording of faulty items replaced in the Customer Faulty replacement book and faulty returned back to the faulty warehouse
• Ensure proper follow up on items issued as faulty for diagnosis, samples, for display, demos and the same returned to store.
• Recording the items received from branch in the GRN and ensure proper authorization
• Follow up on items received from branch office with accounts for stock adjustments
• Confirming physical quantity in both branch MRV and delivery and transfer of the same to Main office MRV and ensure proper authorization of both
• Ensuring that items issued for projects are accompanied with an LPO and are signed for and ensure proper recording in the MRV
• Confirmation of goods received against the Commercial Invoice
• Confirming quantity available for inter-company transfers and recording of the same
• Planning, organizing and carrying out daily and monthly stock take.
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Stores Management
• 2 year experience in a busy Warehouse/Stores
• Proficiency in Computer application- MS Office Suite and ERP Module – Sage Pastel
• Knowledge of Security Technology products an added advantage
• Aggressive, Innovative, creative and must have excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications and CV’s clearly stating the position applied for on the subject line and stating salary expected to the Business Development Manager at email@example.com on or before 5th March, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.