Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Employer: Simba Logistics Group
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
• Must be able to read and write English and Swahili
• Preferably a Tanzanian
• Must have an IT Degree
• Must be able to design websites, code in HTML, PHP
• Must be able to use MS Access
• Must be able to use Filemaker
• Must have some accounting knowledge
• Must be able to set targets and achieve them
• Must be able to work under pressure
How to Apply:
To apply, please send the following:
CV/Resume in PDF Format
Cover Letter in PDF Format addressed to:
Simba Logistics Ltd,
PO Box 19681, Dar es Salaam.
Answer to the following Supplementary Questions (Submitted as PDF):
Supplementary questions to be typed up in Font Size 8, Cambria, Red Color for Question, Blue Color for Answer.
1....Name 2 European, 2 Chinese and 1 Japanese Heavy Duty Vehicles
2....Name atleast 5 Chinese Tire Brands and 2 European Tire Brands
3....What is tyre Ply?
4....What is the latest version of Filemaker? Who makes Filemaker?
5....What is a relational database?
6....What is CITRIX in relation to Filemaker?
Please send all documents as PDF names as follows:
JP_[YOUR NAME]_Cover Letter.pdf
JP_[YOUR NAME]_Supplementary Question.pdf
Please follow the above instructions as they will let us understand your aptitude level.