Employer: Contractors Registration Board (CRB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To administer procurement of stocks, capital items and services
• required by the Board
• To maintain safety, security and cleanness of assets of the Board
• To be In-charge of Transport
• To administer records keeping of the Board
• To keep records of Board's Assets and Stocks
• To supervise administrative services of the Board
• To maintain good public image of the Board through courteous taff and clean surroundings
• To supervise Drivers, office attendant and Record management staff and ensure provision of efficient office services
• To do any other duties as may be assigned
• Holder of a Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Management,
• Procurement and Logistics or equivalent qualification from a recognised higher learning Institution with Post graduate work experience of at least 5 years.
• Registration with Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested parties should apply in writing, submitting copies of certificates, testimonials, CVs, Telephone/Fax Numbers both physical and Postal Addresses and names of three referees one of whom should be the current employer (if employed)
Application should reach the under mentioned to:
Contractors. Registration Board
P.O. Box 13374
DAR ES SALAAM.