Employer: Transevents Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Direct sales of companies products in the field
• Collecting customer feedback and market research
• Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
• Understanding your customers’ needs
• Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
• Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
o Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
• Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
• Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
• Meeting sales targets
• Reporting sales trends to your employer.
Skills, interests and qualities:
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good communication and ‘people skills'
• Confidence and motivation
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets
• The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
• Attention to detail
The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
• IT skills
Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili. Previous experience in a similar position is not necessary but will be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
How to apply:
Email your CV to: