Ref: No. EMAC/Ref/14/118
Employer: Elsam Management Consultants
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2014
• Making presentations to promote products and special deals
• Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
• Reporting sales trends to your supervisor
• Participating in trade shows and conventions
• Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
• Recording orders and sending details to the sales office/senior officer
• Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
• Analysing the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
• Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
• Meeting sales targets
• Focusing on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
• Analysing the industry and
• Being professional and knowledgeable of the services and products offered
• Being client oriented - polite, responsive and persistent
• Being ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
• Able to account and make presentations in both public and management.
• self-disciplined and committed
• You MUST have a proven sales track record.
• You will also need to be driven.
• The ideal candidate should have 2 years experience
• At least Advanced Diploma in Marketing from recognised institution.
How to Apply:
Send your Curriculum Vitae and Covering letter quoting the reference and position to: email@example.com
Please note that you will have to complete an aptitude test