Employer: Tanga Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Tanga
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
Tanga Cement Company Limited, the leading manufacturer of the well-known SIMBA CEMENT brand, has exciting job opportunities available for qualified, skilled and ambitious candidates.
Qualifications and Experience:
• B.5e. in Industrial, Process, or Environmental Engineering with registration as an environmental expert and/or Safety professional,
• A minimum of five (5) years' experience in Cement or heavy manufacturing industry with operational experience in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• To ensure sound environmental practices at site
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with environmental legislation and regulations
• Promoting a culture of zero harm
• To ensure compliance with safety regulations
• To oversee and monitor worker compliance
• Ensuring that that proactive and preventive measures are taken to reduce company liability
and loss due to unsafe work practices.
• Environmental monitoring and reporting
• Tracking and reporting of safety statistics
• Investigation of incidents to determine the root causes
• Environmental and safety training, amonq others.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates who meet the above outlined criteria should apply in writing to the Human Resources Manager, enclosing full typed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates to the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Tanga Cement Company Limited,
P .O Box 5053,