Employer: Kilimo Markets Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th March 2014
• Strengthen business services to existing and new farmer groups in agribusinesses.
• Establish and manage legal and financial business contracts between farmer groups and
• Kilimo Markets
• Manage market contracts, logistics, and warehousing commodities directly to regional and international markets
• Manage the district/regional warehouses and its staff with respect to the Warehouse
• Receipt System (WRS)
• Ensure quality of the grain in Warehousing through improved and implemented quality control and record keeping systems
• Implement a performance monitoring & evaluation system
• Manage financial reporting on daily basis between farmers and Kilimo Markets
• Closely liaise with local Government, village and farmer groups leaders and other stakeholders
• Promotion of Kilimo Markets to new villages and sensitization of new villages
• Develop business training material.
• Advanced degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law, Logistics, Food Technology, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years practical experience in business or managing business, preferred agribusiness
• Over 2 years of experience in leadership positions or demonstrated progressive responsibility in management.
• Preferred: Extensive knowledge of finance, farmer business, and warehouse operation.
• Experience in designing and implementing training material
• Ability in managing and developing staff
• Demonstrated capacity in designing monitoring & evaluation/business development systems and reports in English and Kiswahili
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse array of people
• Innovation with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with a high focus on integrity
• High attraction to work with a growing business and serve small farmers
• Willingness to travel and live in Babati
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are invited to download an application form at: www.kilimomarkets.com or request from the HR office email@example.com and send it together with their CV and a cover letter back to the same email-address