Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: ABC Travellers Hotel
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th March 2014
• To deliver friendly, efficient, customer care and to create a warm welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customer.
• Answering phone calls.
• Take and relay message to correct destination.
• Provide information to callers.
• Deals with queries from the public and customers
• Monitor visitor’s access and maintain security awareness.
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Checking in and checking out guests
• Control inventory relevant to reception area
• Maintain appointment daily either manually or electronically.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedure
• Carry out instruction given by management or supervisor.
• Diploma or certificate in secretarial studies or relevant studies.
• Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word processing program at a highly proficient level.
• Knowledge in customer services principle especially in hospitality industry.
• Office administration skills and understanding of business concept.
• Effective verbal and listening communication skill
How to Apply:
To apply send detailed CV with a scanned photograph and a covering letter to: email@example.com