Job Title: Programme Analyst (Evaluation)
Level: ICS 9/NOB
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2014
• Coordination of the evaluation process;
• Planning and design of internal and external strategies for communications and outreach; Q Business development;
• Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing on monitoring and evaluation;
• Lead role in and coordination support to the implementation of the UNDAP and the Delivering as One (DaO) initiative.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Master's Degree or equivalent in Business or Public Administration, International Relations, Economics or Political Sciences;
• 2 years of relevant experience at the national and international level in international development issues.
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation, project management with a background in communication on socio-economic issues and related policy matters.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems;
• Fluency in English language.
• Good knowledge of Kiswahili will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates, please apply through this link above (labeled website).
You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying.
Note: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your cv please upload a copy of updated P11 Form instead of a CV. P11 form is mandatory
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
6th Floor, International House, Shaaban Robert St./Garden Avenue. P. O. Box 9182,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania