Employer: U&K Office Cleaning Services Co. Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Moshi, Arusha, Mwanza, Morogoro and Tanga, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th March 2014
• Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00.
• Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing
• Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
• Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company
• Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly. Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session
• Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganise documents and papers on desks, etc.
• Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week. Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment
• Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
• Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies:
• Form IV or VI Level of Education and Certificate in hotel management and Front Office will be an added advantages
• Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices
• Good knowledge of facility layout
• Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications
• Ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment and products
• Task focused
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure their experience matches the criteria of above job profile.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their CV and certificates with 2 referees through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by coping email@example.com or by just the apply now button with the full job title in the subject line.)
Please disclose your preferable salary in the email – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.