Job Title: Credit Officers - 20 Posts
Employer: EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Qualifications & Profile:
Applicants should have financial services experience with the following general profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking, Commerce, Finance, or Marketing;
• A minimum of one to three years of Housing/MSE lending experience in the financial services sector;
• Strong people/relationship skills with a customer service and teamwork orientation;
• Action and results oriented with good time management and analytical skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae, three professional references and copies of academic certificates/diplomas.
Applications will be addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted directly. "No telephone calls or office visits please"
Please apply only if you have any previous experience in financial institution.