Job Title: Operations Manager
Employer: SAGCOT Centre Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Reporting to: Deputy Chief Executive O cer
• Managing and coordinating HR, Admin, and Procurement, related matters
• Designing and recommending strategies for widening partnerships and
building relationships with parties of interest
• Aiding in the implementation of the communication strategy and M&E
• Managing events and the Centre’s partnership and contact administration
Qualifi¬cations & Experience
1) A Masters degree in Human Resources, or Business Administration, or Public
Administration, or Communication; and 2) A minimum of 5-year work experience
in strategic and operational support to a business, preferably in a NGO or
international set up.
How to apply
Qualifi¬ed candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply before the deadline of 14th March, 2014, 4:30 pm.
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of your curriculum vitae and send it to only one of the addresses below.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. For detailed Job Descriptions, please visit www.sagcot.com/vacancies
Physical Address : Favorite Group Ltd., Infotech Place, 2nd Floor South, 565 Mwai Kibaki Road, Kawe Beach
Postal Address : Recruitment, Favorite Group Ltd., P.O. Box: 105300, Dar es Salaam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org