Job Title: Office Management Assistant I
Employer: The Capital Markets and Securities Authority
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To type Letters and other documents; ,
• To supervise personal secretaries on routine basis;
• To maintain a diary of appointments, meetings, occasions, official travelling and other scheduled activities for the executives and inform/remind them before or on due date;
• To handle incoming mails for personal attention of the relevant executives and ensuring that information and correspondences are effectively circulated and managed;
• To prepare and facilitate internal meetings, process records of the proceedings
• and follow up action taken;
• To reply correspondences regarding routine issues which require standard information;
• To file classified letters and other important documents, retrieve records and correspondences and keeping sensitive material in confidence when required; (h) doing any other duties as may be assigned by her superior.
• Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Secretarial Services and a Certificate in
• Management Development Program for Executive Assistants Level I with seven, years work experience.
Attractive remuneration, commensurate with the CMSA scheme of Service will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications from interested persons should be accompanied by curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates which should reach the:
Chief Executive Officer,
Capital Markets and Securities Authority,
Ppf Tower 6th Floor,
Garden Avenue/Ohio Street,
P.o. Box 75713