Job Title: Monitoring and Results Measurement Officer – 2 Posts
Employer: Food Trade ESA
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
The Monitoring and Results Management (MRM) Officer is in charge of all monitoring and evaluation data collection activities, survey work and analytical sessions undertaken at his/her level.
• She/he is responsible for data gathering and facilitation, scheduling and timely submission of all forms and reports relevant to MHM.
• Together with the MRM She/He will undertake the routine field checking of the work of enumerators during surveys ensure quality of field data, accuracy and completeness.
• Most importantly, she/he is responsible for ensuring that primary stakeholders are involved to the fullest extent possible in undertaking M&E activities.
• To this extent S/he will be required to organise and train staff in M&E during Food'Irade ESA internal surveys.
• She/He will work alongside primary stakeholders to carry out survey assignments, in accordance with agreed-on procedures and standards.
• She/He will undertake routine quality control checking of own and others' work.
• The post will involve considerable extraction and computer entry of data from field reports, as well as some analysis .
Level of Effort and Reporting:
The estimated level of effort for this position is 4 years. This is a long term assignment based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania with domestic and regional travel. The MRM Officer is expected to work closely with and be answerable to the Deputy Team Leader and accountable to primary partners data support needs.
• University degree in a relevant subject.
• Four years Monitoring and Evaluation or Monitoring and Results Measurement experience. Donor development experience, specifically regarding outcomes and impact numbers. Good knowledge of Excel.
• Strong writing skills in English.
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili,
• Good communication skills.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their applications enclosing a current CV and day time contact details through the apply now button below The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 4th April, 2014 at 16.30 hrS.