Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Employer: Enrich Africa
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th March 2014
Role and Responsibilities:
• Report to Workshop Service Manager.
• Supervise mechanics in the workshop.
• To liaise with mechanics on repair progress and additional repair requirements.
• Assign work to sections or personnel most suited.
• Ensure correct use of tools and equipment.
• Be conversant with the latest Mitsubishi and FUSO technical innovations and repair procedures through manuals and bulletins.
• Maintain FML Vehicles.
• Ensure all accident damaged vehicles are repaired.
• Follow up of all insurance claims and documents.
• Monitor all works in progress and ensure all debts are collected.
• Maintain a toll and literature inventory.
• Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and safety is maintained.
• Do other tasks/duties that may be assigned by the Workshop Service Manager.
• Holder of a BSc in Mechanical Engineering from accredited University.
• Should have a GPA of at least 3 points and above.
• Should have knowledge in customer care while handling customers.
• Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Point of Sales.
7 years’ work experience in motor vehicle industry.
Behavioural Attributes Required
• Should possess the ability to learn and adopt to change easily, and have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Preferable industry/ company
Motor vehicle industry or any Engineering companies dealing with repair and servicing of machines.
How to Apply:
Please send your application via the apply now button below
Only CV is required.